NAUTIKA offers a limited lifetime warranty to the original owner of a NAUTIKA sink used for normal domestic purposes.
NAUTIKA guarantees its Granite Quartz sinks against any manufacturing defects related to materials or fabrication.
NAUTIKA will replace any sold Quartz Granite sink that is proven to be defective after verification, and was used for normal domestic purposes. The removal and installation costs are at your expense.
NAUTIKA always recommends contacting customer service at 514-636-5445 before returning the sink to the dealer.
NAUTIKA is not responsible for notches, scratches and stains that may appear over time in normal domestic use.
A replacement sink is provided to the original owner of the defective Granite Quartz sink complying with the
• Installed in accordance with installation procedures.
• Used and cleaned as recommended.
• Not abused or misused.
• Has proper sales receipt .
NAUTIKA is not liable under this warranty when a Quartz Granite sink has been used for non-domestic purposes, has not been properly installed, or has been damaged by the fall of a Heavy object or by mishandling.
NAUTIKA is not responsible for the cost of equipment or labor related to the removal or replacement of a faulty Quartz Granite sink or for any loss or damage caused by a defective sink.
All transport costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
All returned sinks must be in original packaging with accessories (strainers, fasteners, template) and proof of purchase.
NAUTIKA reserves the right to inspect any defective sink before replacing it.
Excludes sink accessories (strainers, drain fittings and others).
Please refer to the cleaning instructions to ensure that your sink maintains and retains its original appearance.
• Keep the sink dry. Rinse the sink with clean water and dry it with a soft cloth when not in use. This prevents the formation of calcareous deposits.
• Use a non-abrasive cleaner.
• Never use abrasive cleaners or contain chlorine (sodium hypochlorite) or hydrochloric acid. Never use steel wool or scouring pads.
• Rinse the cleaning product after use and wipe the sink.
• Use vinegar and water to remove calcium deposits that may have formed in the Quartz Granite NAUTIKA sink.
• Never pour paint down the drain. The chemicals in acrylic paint react with the surface sinks Granite and Quartz leave marks.
• Do not drop sharp objects in your sink and do not use the latteras a cutting board, as this may damage or scratch the finish of your sink Quartz Granite.
• We recommend the use of a sink bottom grid to help protect the bottom of your sink.. The stainless steel NAUTIKA sink grids perfectly fit the shapes of your sinks, protecting them from the impacts of sharp or other cutlery cooking tools.
• Do not use rubber mats because prolonged use may result in discoloration of the Finished sink. Also, do not leave wet sponge or cleaning products in the sink too.