Cleaning your granite sink
Please refer to the cleaning instructions to ensure that your sink maintains and retains its original appearance.
CLEANING AND CARING FOR YOUR GRANITE SINK
Keep the sink dry. Rinse the sink with clean water and dry it with a soft cloth when not in use. This prevents the formation of calcareous deposits.
- Use a non-abrasive cleaner.
- Never use abrasive cleaners or cleaners that contain chlorine (sodium hypochlorite) or hydrochloric acid. Never use steel wool or scouring pads.
- Rinse the cleaning product after use and wipe the sink.
- Use vinegar and water to remove calcium deposits that may have formed in the Quartz or Granite NAUTIKA sink.
- Never pour paint down the drain. The chemicals in acrylic paint react with the Granite and Quartz surface sinks and leave marks.
- Do not drop sharp objects in your sink and do not use the latteras a cutting board, as this may damage or scratch the finish of your Quartz or Granite sink.
- We recommend the use of a sink bottom grid to help protect the bottom of your sink. The stainless steel NAUTIKA sink grids perfectly fit the shapes of your sinks, protecting them from the impacts of sharp objects or cutlery.
- Do not use rubber mats because prolonged use may result in discoloration of the Finished sink. Also, do not leave wet sponge or cleaning products in the sink.