CLEANING YOUR NICHE
How to maintain a niche with a brushed stainless steel and mirror finish:
- Use only microfibre cloths and stainless steel cleaners.
- Wipe in the direction of the grain for stainless steel niches.
- Stainless steel is water resistant. However, prolonged contact with steel
(metal) accessories or certain cosmetics can damage the surface and cause partial corrosion. If this happens, use a stainless steel decontaminant (CLR).
Be sure to follow the manufacturer’s recommendations.
- To remove a slight scratch on a brushed stainless steel niche,
use a very light abrasive pad and brush lightly several times
in the direction of the grain.
Maintaining a bathroom niche with a coloured finish:
- Clean with a damp cloth and mild soap. It’s best to use a microfibre cloth.
- Do not use any abrasive tools or cleaners.
- Rinse with fresh water and wipe off any residue after each use.
- Rusting metal containers can damage the surface of your niche – avoid them at all costs.
- Prolonged contact with certain cosmetic products could stain the surface.